BUILD YOUR BUSINESS WHILE SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY
Become a member of the Gibson County Chamber of Commerce
FOOD, FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Don’t miss our Heritage Days Event
Gibson County Chamber of Commerce
5 REASONS TO BRING YOUR BUSINESS TO GIBSON COUNTY
Are you considering moving your business or organization to Gibson County? We’d love to have you, and we think you’ll love our close-knit community environment, as well. Our county has more than just great food, entertainment and lodging.
Local businesses love Gibson County because we’re:
A trucking hub |
An industry-friendly community |
Strategically located along Interstate 69 |
Within 8 to 12 trucking hours of 150 million people |
The perfect fit for businesses looking to be part of the community |
Grow your business and join a thriving community. Reach out to us today to learn more about Gibson County
EXPERIENCE OUR EVENTS, DINING, LODGING AND ATTRACTIONS
When you become part of the Gibson County community, you have access to all the entertainment and dining options you and your family could want.
- Locally-owned and chain restaurants that appeal to a variety of tastes
- Overnight accommodations in Princeton, Oakland City, Haubstadt and North Evansville
- Boutiques, antique shops and department stores for all your shopping needs
- Attractions like bowling alleys, movie theatres, swimming pools and historic museums
We also coordinate annual family-friendly events like:
- Heritage Days
- The Best One Voice Contest
There’s plenty to do all year, so you don’t have to rush to take it all in. Contact us today to discover everything our area has to offer.