SBA ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOANS NOW OPEN FOR INDIANA SMALL BUSINESSES
Thanks to a concerted effort by our partners throughout the state, Indiana small businesses can now apply for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL).
WHAT’S AN EIDL?
- The SBA EIDL program can provide low-interest loans of up to $2M to businesses and private non-profits.
- EIDLs may be used to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable and other bills.
- The interest rate is 3.75% for small businesses without credit available elsewhere. The interest rate for non-profits is 2.75%.
- EIDLs have long-term repayment options, up to a maximum of 30 years. Terms are determined on a case-by-case basis, based on borrower’s ability to repay.
How Do I Apply?
- Online at SBA.gov/disaster